Tennis Nova Scotia is committed to growing tennis in Nova Scotia and providing opportunities for all to participate at a level consistent with their personal goals and aspirations.
The core values of Tennis Nova Scotia are:
- INTEGRITY– Tennis Nova Scotia believes that all of its activities and related events should be carried out with the utmost integrity.
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT– Tennis Nova Scotia believes in instilling positive personal values through competition and training.
- EXCELLENCE – Tennis Nova Scotia believes in the pursuit of excellence in conjunction with the development of positive personal values.
- SPORTSMANSHIP– Tennis Nova Scotia believes in sportsmanship and will encourage the highest possible level of sportsmanship in all its programs and activities.
- PARTICIPATION– Tennis Nova Scotia believes that all Nova Scotians, regardless of age, place of residence, financial means, or physical ability should be given an opportunity to participate in, and enjoy the game of tennis.
- VOLUNTEERISM– Tennis Nova Scotia believes that the primary means through which tennis can grow and prosper is through dedicated volunteers.
- COMMITMENT AND EFFORT – Tennis Nova Scotia believes in instilling its athletes with a sense of commitment and dedication in achieving personal goals.
- TEAMWORK – Tennis Nova Scotia believes in the notion of teamwork and its importance for both the development of athletes and the advancement of the sport in general.